About Me

My photo
Just a little place for me to put down my thoughts and ideas as I work through some major changes in my life.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Totes Real Tuesday




In an effort to always keep it totally (or "totes" as all the cool kids say) real here in blog land, I'm hosting a once a week blog party!

Totes Real Tuesdays

Source

Where you post a few things about your week or yourself that are totally real and down and dirty - something to keep you true to yourself and your intended purpose of blogging. To encourage us all to give up the need to be "as" 's - as good as, as crafty as, as skinny as, as witty as, as many followers as - anyone other than ourselves.

If you want to join me in the keep it real crusade, follow these steps:
1.Follow Me!
2. Link up below
3. Spill your gutsies :)

Totes Real Tuesdays Numero Uno

1. I could win a gold medal in procrastination.


These signs have been sitting against the wall in my office for months. All it takes is a hammer and some nails and their up there. They are precious and would add a lot to my room. Just because I haven't done it.

2. I eat popcorn for dinner more than once a week. To my credit though, it's stovetop popped and gussied up popcorn and it's delicious. So what if it's not well balanced?

                                                           

3. I had an emotional break down this weekend. It may or may not have been fueled by some quatro de Mayo celebrating (just say no to the Tay-has margarita). It was totally the ugly cry a'la Kim K.
                                                              

 I even called my mom. Poor lady... Not much she could do or say to the "I'm just so sad" wails I let out. And bless her, she withheld all of her "well just come home" comments.  But I think it was needed and I actually felt better after. I sometimes get so ashamed for being sad - I am an emotional person - but I reminded myself that I've been through a lot in the last year or so. And even though I'm on the upswing, things are still raw and I'm allowed a good cry every now and then. So gracias, seƱor Jose, for freeing me of some crazy pent up emotions!

That's all for today - don't worry there are many, many more to post about!


2 comments:

  1. I totes love that you taught me what "TOTES" means - I've been wondering for months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Real Cricket 19 Mod

    ReplyDelete